Tuesday 20 September 2016

Day 2 - The lazy gene won the day. For today.

I promised to go over to my neighbours to do T25 at 6 am this morning, but she texted and said her baby was up all night and she was too shattered. So I went back to bed for a lie in. However I didn't drop off, even though I had only got to bed at 1.30am.

Nikki the childminder had hurt her foot, so called in sick. Which means it's drop off and pick up duty. Luckily my company lets me work from home.

I have my morning protein shake. I get the avo in there, but forgot the flax seed and cocoa. It wasn't too bad. I could get used to this.

Lunch was a 2 egg omelette with mushroom, courgettes and peppers. Jeff was working from home too, and he had the same thing. He is 6'2 and probably metabolises food very quickly. In fact, he eats a lot of cookies, chocolates, cakes and dessert with little obvious impact on his health or waistline. He was a tad dissatisfied. To be honest, me too.

I keep looking at the clock to find out when I can have my snack. 6-8 cashews based on the food plan. Thumb portion of fats.

Tonight was team dinner at a Thai restaurant. I just picked out the meat - chicken, pork, beef, and variety of vegetables. No rice meant that I still felt hungry.

I was sitting next to Kat, who lives and breathes this, so she was able to help me get the foods that I am 'allowed'. Maybe I should have had more meat, but I'm just really not a very 'meaty' person.

I'm going to have to get more creative with the recipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment