Thursday 22 September 2016

Day 4 - cashew nibbling

I thought I'd be in agony after yesterday's session, but am actually feeling fine apart from feeling slightly sore.

I had about 6+ hours sleep last night, which is a good night. I still had to get into office for my 8am meeting though, which was with my whole team including those in India. They are a great bunch of people, and that set me off to a good start to the day. It was a team building session... Where everyone had to tell the team what made them smile this morning, and something important that was happening in their life at the moment.

What made me smile this morning was looking at my scales this morning and noting that I'm at 60.8!!! First time I've seen the digit 0 in there for a long time.

I have heard that carb derivation causes grogginess and stuff, but I think that my general feeling of tiredness and brain for is probably due more to my lack of sleep rather than the new diet.

I'm still hungry a lot. Despite the cashew nuts I'm nibbling. I bring a small handful to work, about 15.

The train home is feeling quite hot and muggy. 20c at the end of Sept. And looking forward to having egg vege soup for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment